Lower Sleeper Fairing For 2008-2017 Freightliner Cascadia
Not only do fairings make a truck look aesthetically better, but they also reduce drag and help save fuel. Without side fairings, the fuel tanks are exposed, thus creating disrupted air and drag.
No products found.
- High quality extender fairing extends from the back outer edges of the sleeper.
- Molded from OE spec materials including threaded brass inserts and threaded mounting posts.
- Mounting bracket, mounting hardware, and air deflector not included.
- Sold individually, please specify driver or passenger side.
- OEM number A22-67506-004 (Driver), & A22-67506-005 (Passenger).
|Base Unit of Measure||WBOX|
There are no reviews yet.